Welcome to your new Career
With the merging of the medical and beauty professions and the rapid development of new cosmetic procedures and equipment, there is a strong need for formal education qualifying professionals specifically in this field.
The Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science (AACDS) is the premier college established to meet all your educational needs in relation to dermal therapies and cosmetic nursing.
Through specific courses offered by AACDS, you can have a rewarding career in the exciting and dynamic field of cosmetic medicine and dermal therapy.
Why Choose AACDS?
- Most comprehensive and relevant course curriculum in the field of cosmetic nursing and dermal therapies
- The ONLY curriculum recognised by the cosmetic medical profession ensuring more recognition and employment opportunities upon graduation
- Courses are written and delivered by the cosmetic medical and allied professions
- Nationally accredited qualifications with university pathways
- Flexible study modes available with realistic course durations
- Competency-based practical skills are developed within a quality-learning environment of only two students per trainer/assessor
Eligible full-fee paying students now have the opportunity to apply for a government funded loan to help pay tuition fees. Are you eligible?
Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science
Level 2, 60-62 Stirling Street
Perth WA 6000
T +61 8 9328 6760 F +61 8 9228 2769
AACDS Student Clinic Perth (Academy Facial Plastics and Laser Specialist)
Suite 1A, Arcadia Chambers
1 Roydhouse Street
Subiaco WA 6008
Phone: (08) 9382 4788
AACDS Student Clinic Sydney (The Laser Lounge)
Suite 8 Garden Piazza 3-9 Terminus St Castle Hill NSW 2154
AACDS Student Clinic Gold Coast (Gray Clay Medical Aesthetics)
Level 1, 1 Short St Southport QLD 4215
AACDS Student Clinic Melbourne (Aesthetic Lounge)
Shop 3/544 Hampton Street, Hampton Vic 3188
CRICOS Provider No. 02813B