AACDS is a Registered Training Organisation located in Perth, Western Australia. We are co-joined to the Aspire Medispa. This unique learning environment facilitates skills development within a medical setting, under medical supervision and provides students with the opportunity to undertake clinical work experience.
- We have the most comprehensive and relevant course curriculum in the field of cosmetic nursing and dermal therapies
- All courses are written and delivered by the cosmetic medical and allied professions
- We provide nationally accredited qualifications with university and vocational pathways
- You can choose flexible study modes available with realistic course durations
- Your competency-based practical skills are developed within a quality-learning environment with a 1: 2 trainer to student ratio
- Our courses are recognised by the cosmetic medical profession ensuring more employment opportunities upon graduation
- We are the ONLY college in the field of cosmetic medicine and dermal therapies that offer a free recruitment service to our graduates
- All Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Certificate, and Graduate Diploma level courses are VET Fee-help approved.
Flexible course options and study modes
AACDS has recognised the need to provide learners with flexible course options and study modes. The following courses are offered on a full-time, part-time or single unit basis with online or on-campus modes available:
- 10510NAT Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science
- 52707WA Graduate Diploma in Dermal Therapies
- 52709WA Graduate Diploma in Cosmetic Nursing
- 52707WA Graduate Diploma in Dermal Therapies (Cosmetic Medical Stream)
- SIB70110 Graduate Certificate in IPL and Laser Hair Reduction (Only available on a part time or per unit basis)
- Dual Qualification Package
- IPL/Laser Safety Officer’s Certificate
Curriculum development and delivery
All AACDS courses are developed and delivered by various lecturers, each chosen for their specialty in a particular field. This includes cosmetic physicians, cosmetic/plastic surgeons, dermatologists, nurses, dermal therapists, psychologists, cosmetic chemists and business specialists.
Furthermore, AACDS has no financial interest in any of the equipment or products used in training. Likewise, no lecture is presented by company representatives, assuring only unbiased, evidence-based information is provided.
Industry experienced trainers / assessors
All AACDS trainers/assessors currently work in a cosmetic medical practice performing dermal therapies and/or cosmetic nursing. This ensures our trainers’ knowledge and skills remain relevant and current.
AACDS courses are recognised by the following key organisations in cosmetic medicine, beauty and government:
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia
- Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery
- Australasian College of Cosmetic Medicine
- Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia
- QLD Radiation Health (IPL/Laser course component)
- Radiological Council of WA (IPL/Laser course component)
Credit and recognition of prior learning
All AACDS courses provide eligible students with RPL or direct credit transfer where indicated.
For more information on RPL applications, please contact us via email or phone our Head Office on (08) 9328 6760.