Enhance Your Career by becoming an Enrolled Nurse. Save time and money by using your Advanced Diploma to gain credit into Diploma of Nursing.
AACDS and the Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (IHNA) have an articulation agreement which allows graduates of the 10510NAT Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science, the opportunity to study HLT51612 Diploma of Nursing with a credit transfer in the following units:
- HLTAP401B Confirm physical health status
- HLTIR403C Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and coworkers
- HLTIR404D Work effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples
- HLTEN401B Work in the nursing profession
- HLTEN509B Apply legal and ethical parameters to nursing practice
- HLTEN502B Apply effective communication skills in nursing practice
Next Course Date: 11th April 2016
On-Campus: Perth, Sydney and Melbourne
Online: Available online with 2-week practical on campus required every semester (Those from other states can enrol as well, provided they attend the campus 2 weeks every semester for the lab practice)
Fees: Funding available in WA and VIC. For all fee and payment details, please contact 1800 22 52 83 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the course flyer, here.
For information on studying the 10510NAT Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science at AACDS, click here.