From 1 January 2017, VET Student Loans will be implemented and VET FEE-HELP will cease for all new students.
VET Student Loans assists eligible students that are enrolled for an Approved Course (10453NAT Diploma of Personal Care Formulation) to pay for their course fees.
- Eligible students will be entitled for loans up to a capped amount of $10,000.
- Providers may charge above this cap for a course, and if so, students will be expected to pay for the difference according to the provider’s billing period.
There are specific criteria students must meet to be eligible for a loan through VET Student Loans.
Students must have been assessed as academically suited to undertake the course, a student must be;
- an Australian citizen; or
- hold a permanent humanitarian visa and usually reside in Australia; or
- be a qualifying New Zealand citizen
For more information about the proposed VET Student Loans, click here